On top of being aesthetically pleasing, A well designed garden is a beautiful way to enhance your property, add value to your home, or provide a much-needed environment for relaxation. Here at Legend Lawn Care, we specialize in creating the perfect plant line up for your landscape. Our design team uses FRESH, LOCAL plants and shrubs.
Our team can create beautifully shaped gardens that accent your unique landscape. Our professionals know when to plant so flowers and shrubs that need sun, get sun, and those that require shade, get shade.
Turn your landscape from drab to fab with Legend!
Common Plants we install for our region:
Common Trees we install for our region:
- Otto Lueken Cherry Laurel
- Encore Azalea
- Evergreen Azalea
- Knockout Roses
- Dwarf Crape Myrtle
- Many, Many varieties of Boxwood
- And Many more!!
- Several varieties of Nandina
Rock and Ground Coverings, Annuals, plants and flowers:
- Many varieties of Maple Trees
- Several varieties and sizes of Crape Myrtle
- Eastern Red Bud
We can design and install many variations of rock gardens, ground coverings and seasonal coloration plantings to keep your garden looking fresh all year long. Annuals like petunias and pansies, provide beautiful, vibrant color when changed out throughout the year. A rock border or garden can assist with drainage and erosion issues.Types of cool-season annuals:
Types of Warm Season Annuals we plant:
- Snapdragons: These are an immensely popular option in our region. Their flowers add dimension and multiple colors to your landscaping. They bloom in red, pink, white, yellow, and other colors.
- Calendula: These are commonly referred to as marigolds, their flowers are usually either yellow or orange, providing a sunny burst of color. These are great for adding color during the gray days we experience in our area.
- Pansies: Without a doubt, our most popular annual. These colorful, vibrant flowers come in a myriad of colors such as orange, pink, blue, purple, yellow, white, and red. This is the flower we see most often in the entrance ways and medians in our sub-divisions.
- Delphinium: Most known as larkspur, these are beautiful but are toxic to humans and animals, PLEASE keep that in mind when deciding where to plant them. They can be blue, pink, white, or purple. We usually do not recommend planting these if you have animals. However, it can be done with some careful and intentional placement.
- Many More!
Our professional team can design, install, and maintain your landscape so all you have to do is enjoy your time in your outdoor oasis.